Welcome to the most practical cyber security course available online!
Below are the 19 modules that make up this educational series.
- Security 101: cover your basics in less than 1 hour
- The 10 Internet Security Myths You Need to Forget
- No more technical gibberish! Master basic security terms in 20 minutes
- Cyber criminals can steal your credentials in 2 minutes. Here’s how to master your password security.
- How do I choose the best antivirus? We have just the thing for you
- Next-gen anti-hacking tools are here to protect you (because antivirus is not enough)
- Do you know about these security holes in your system?
- Stop procrastinating! Read this & Get your data to safety
- You need data encryption (even if you’re not a security specialist)
- And the cyber security specialists said: secure thy browsers or…
- Are you protected from cyber attacks delivered via Wi-fi? Find out
- Keep cyber criminals out of your inbox for good. Here’s how
- Share. Tweet. Protect. Repeat. – social media, the safe way
- “Nobody understands the cloud!” – is that you? How to keep your cloud-stored data safe
- Where is your data? Block identity theft attempts like a Pro
- Are you under attack? Detect & block cyber criminals actions
- What your kids & parents need to learn about cyber security
- No-nonsense cyber security: 10 things you never know were necessary
Go through each of the lessons – each one should take no more than an hour.
Your time will be well spent and we hope that this course will exceed your needs and expectations. You can always email us ([email protected]) and give us your feedback. In fact, we strongly encourage you to do so!
Anyone, anywhere, anytime can become a victim of cyber hacking (including you), but there’s a lot you can do to increase your chances of not getting hacked. And we’re here to help you become a Cyber Security Ninja!
As a Cyber Security Ninja, will I have 100%, bulletproof, state of the art security by the end of the course?
We’re not afraid to say this: the answer is NO.
Any security expert will agree that there is no such thing as impenetrable cyber security, simply because things constantly change.
But people who stay safe online do one thing very well:
They take the time to create a system that protects them, which, once put in place, doesn’t require much time to maintain or upgrade.
The secret to keeping your data safe from cyber criminals is to not only read the material in this course, but also ACT on it.
This course was designed to be as hands-on as possible, so ACTION IS KEY to dramatically improving your safety and the safety of your data.
This course is presented in partnership with Heimdal Security – a worldwide leader in enterprise and consumer cyber security solutions.